There is a strange rumor going about.
And I must make you aware of it, dear PLF.
The rumor is that the professor is an enigma.
But he’s not.
You see, the professor is none other than Professor VJ Duke.
I fear, however, that that may not be too satisfactory. So, the professor shall tell you a little about the professor today.
Dear PLF member, Hazy (check out her awesome blog!), nominated me for an award, and the professor is much honored. I don’t usually participate in awards, but the professor thought this a great opportunity to tell a bit more about himself.
Below are Hazy’s award questions, and the professor shall answer them!
1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I think the professor is somewhere in between—if that’s possible. It’s definitely professorish, though.
2. What is your favorite quote or favorite book (or both)?
What a hard question! Well, Innocents Abroad and The Prince and the Pauper are the professor’s favorite books.
Now, a quote… Well, this is my favorite quote, by V. Shnodgrate: Practicality is only practical when the practicality of life is practical.
3. If there was a movie about your life, which actor or actress would you want to play your role?
The professor definitely wouldn’t want an actress… An actor? Hmm…I fear none could do the professor justice. Wait. I’ve got one. Yes. Definitely John Wayne.
4. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
The professor was a very wicked student. But I liked Physics a lot.
5. What do you like about blogging?
The people. The professor loves interacting with people, I think.
6. How would you describe yourself in one word?
7. What’s your favorite film adaptation of a book?
I think I’ve been stumped. The professor is trying to think… Let’s see. I’m quite sorry: None come to mind.
8. What is/are your favorite movie(s) or TV show(s)?
The professor will have to say Grizzly Falls just because I love bears.
A TV show… Probably Person of Interest, but I can’t say for sure since I’ve never watched it. The professor would suppose, however, he might like it a bit, bits, and little bits.
9. Who is/are your favorite band/musician/artist(s)?
Definitely Yes, I think.
My top three favorite songs as of now—they change quite often—are:
(1) So Close
(2) Mr. Bojangles
(3) Hello Dolly
10. What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled?
Does the PL count? I think it should.
Now I’m sure you know much more about the professor. (Probably even more than he does.)
Now a few disturbing pictures.
The professor’s other bookshelves.
Hope it’s not too scary.