Dear PLF! Something quite different for today.
Sarah Negovetich (DS interviewed her in the past, you may recall) has answered the questions below in order to find her Punchy Nature.
Now the great, professorish thing here is that you all are welcome to answer the questions as well and find your Punchy Nature.
In fact, I recommend doing so.
To be honest, the professor would be quite cranky if you did not.
But first, a short Punchy video:
Punchy Nature Questions
FULL NAME: Sarah Danielle Negovetich
LUCKY NUMBER: 8
MONTH OF BIRTH: November
FAVORITE COLOR: Green
1. You have just received horribly dreadful news. Do you…
a. Rip apart every book in your house.
b. Take out your frustrations on someone else.
c. Go drink a cup of tea(coffee).
d. Take a vacation.
2. At a party, someone purposefully throws a cup of pink punch on you. Do you…
a. Challenge them to a duel.
b. Yell at them.
c. Physically attack them.
d. Throw your punch back.
3. You’re proven right in an argument. Do you…
a. Jump up and down, proclaiming you’re genius.
b. Mock and scorn your counterpart.
c. Explain in a detailed monologue how you came to be so smart.
4. While on a pleasure cruise, you see a great monster coming. Do you…
a. Warn everyone.
b. Scream and jump overboard.
c. Try to destroy the monster.
d. Pretend like you didn’t see anything.
5. Would you rather be stranded in the desert, the arctic, the ocean, or a forest overrun with wild cougars? Explain your answer.
Wow, I have to go with desert. I am very short and slow, so the cougars would get me in heartbeat. I am also fairly thin so I would probably freeze to death in the arctic. I am not a good fisherman, so I would starve in the ocean. My only option is the desert. I’m pretty sure I could use my nimble fingers to get at the water in a cactus and I’m willing to dig a hole to sleep in during the day.
6. If you could own any animal in the world, what would it be? Explain your answer.
A monkey. My mom had a monkey as a kid back when it wasn’t so illegal and I always thought that would be cool.
7. Why is the sky blue? (This questions isn’t what it seems.)
The sky isn’t what it seems either. Nothing actually has color. We only see light refracted at different points in the spectrum based on atom size and composition.
8. Write about the first thought that pops into your head. Now.
I am so confused by a lot of these questions, but that’s nothing new. Also, I’m a big dork for my answer to #7.
PUNCHY CHARACTER WHO YOU ARE MOST LIKE: A more vicious Mr. Magi.
PUNCHY YEAR OF BIRTH: 1188 (Determined by your month of birth and lucky number.)
WHERE YOU’D LIVE: Dark Age England. (Determined by your favorite color.)
NEW PUNCHY NAME: Sarah Tyndale.