NOTE: Before today’s post, I must make something dreadfully clear. I know the professor said Smiles Riot was my nephew, I was in error. He’s my cousin. I simply got confused. (They’re the same things anyway, dadblameit!)
Audrey Dawn (the professor just calls her Audith) nominated me for this great award a few times back.
The professor is the dragon in this one and Audith is the lady:
Definitely check out her blog. She’s a great friend and writes fabulous poetry! You can find it here.
Now, the professor must tell you seven things about himself. Oh dear…
1. I’m not the normal type of professor.
2. Mic and the professor are quite different.
3. I think I’d take headphones over monitors.
4. Finale is the most vexing program on earth.
(This counts because Finale almost gave me a heart attack the other day.)
5. I used to be young.
6. The professor is only wobbly at the knees every so often.
7. Most of what we believe is not true.
Hope I did that right. Thanks again, Audith!
Now…my armory. I did promise, I think.