NOTE: The smileys have been ruined, so the professor shan’t use them again. Unless, of course, they get their act together and repent.
This whole week has been off the Punchy Blogging Schedule. I admit this freely. And it must be because the professor is rebellious.
Today, I think I’ll tell you a bit about myself.
1. The professor’s job is to chronicle the Punchy Lands.
Now I know that sounds quite silly, but it’s true. And it’s a dangerous job. So, respect must be shown, dadblameit!
2. The professor—despite what the legends say—does not usually wear a top hat.
3. I would rather live in the first picture below than in the second picture below.
And it’s a hard choice, because I don’t think I’d fancy living in pictures.
4. My age is always questioned, but it remains constant.
It’s said that the professor is timeless, or older than the mountains yet younger than the stars. But I’ll say it a different, clearer, way: I’m younger than what half of you suppose, and way older than you thought possible. Or, it can be said like this: I’m older than you know, and younger than you don’t know.
5. Contrary to what I’ve said, I’m not really sweet at all. Only sometimes.
Now, consider this an open post. Ask me any questions about myself, and I’ll give you an honest answer.
A picture of the professor: Mr. Shrub.