I decided to do this post just to dispel some common myths. That sort of thing is important, you know.
1. I like Peavey better than Crate. And I do think I’m sorry a bit, bits, and little bits.
2. Contrary to popular belief, the professor has never sailed in this boat. (I’m still trying to become a pirate.)
3. The professor has bodyguards. I also employ these dadblame things.
4. These dadblame things are hard to lift.
5. The professor’s favorite song as of now is “Thick as a Brick” by Jethro Tull.
I fear one of the points might have been a lowdown, dadblame lie. But I shan’t tell, unless it’s guessed.
To close off…two pictures of me. One swimming…the other…well, I’m not sure what the other is doing.