I think I do these type of posts every so often.
And I’m not at all sure why.
Are you? Anyways and all my ways, MW (her real name is Michelle and her blog can be found here) nominated this professor for an award.
It needs some color. I think red would suit it fine. Now, I must needs give you seven facts about myself.
(1) I just got a Fugoo speaker. And I like it. Could be a bit louder. But it’s snow-proof. And professor-proof. Doesn’t crack easily, see.
(2) This dumbbell leaks metal spikes, I think.
(3) This clarinet is tops. A Buffet R-13. Really nice.
(4) I’m really running out of things to say. That’s what happens when you’re dull, see.
(5) The professor is very old. Older than the mountains, yet younger than the stars. Do you believe that? I hope so. If not, it means my lies don’t work. If that’s a lie. Walt Walker might be able to tell you. He’s Dick Hercules agent, by the way.
(6) That light back there is purple, and purple (as well as pink) is a girl’s color. Nice stage, huh?
(7) This is exhausting: coming up with all these facts. Okay, last one: these are professor books.
There! Now you know lots about the professor.