This will be an interesting list.
1. Never read or watched Harry Potter. It’s a bit before my time, see, since the first book was published in 1920. Then again, I am rather old, which means it’s probably right at my time. Still, never read or watched HP.
2. Just started texting–which is a wonder, since texting is all my peers do. Now I just noticed, the sudden, that this isn’t something I’ve never done. So, strike this one, please.
3. The professor has never skied. But I might want to. Though I’ve never really had a desire, too. Someone would have to teach me how to do it. And I’d probably end up snow wrestling them. So it just wouldn’t work out.
4. The professor has never ate… Wait a few. I’ve never ate or eaten? I’m not sure. But I’ve never ate (eaten) a green olive and a black olive at once. I think it might be an experience of a life time, though.
5. Now, this one might surprise you: But I’ve never been to the moon. Which is odd, seeing as I identify with the moon. Don’t you think this professor is like the moon?
6. I’ve never captured a worm that was alive. They always seem to die when I catch them. Either from fear or the touch. I think I have a poison touch, the sudden.
7. The professor has never pierced his ears or tattooed his nose. Doesn’t that make you proud of me right the sudden?