Okay, the professor must have a speak or two about Star Wars VII.
But first, a bit of an update:
See, things are off schedule at TPL. And I know that doesn’t happen often. But it’s happened. And that’s because we’re thinking of bringing back skits, but in a different way.
After all, everyone needs to hear Daddy Salami laugh.
Anyway, back to Star Wars VII.
A few quick professorish points:
1. Why do you think Luke is not on the poster? [above] Maybe he’s the Sith. Let’s hope.
2. If Luke is the Sith, I know why he has to wear a mask. To hide this beard.
3. I need a sword like this, the sudden.
4. I thought–and I could be wrong–that the Stormtroopers were former Clones, and that all the Clones looked like this:
Not like this Stormtrooper chap from Star Wars VII:
5. Finally, wouldn’t it be rather cool if Star Wars VII shed some light on something I’ve been wondering for a while…?
I knew it!
In conclusion, this professor probably won’t see the movie. You see, I won’t be able to bear seeing another Sith die. #SithForever