Aha! Hey, hey, I’m ready–let the show begin! #AliceCooperSong
Sorry, had to get that out-of-the-way.
So, here’s the thing: Today, this professor shall answer some questions. See, I was nominated for this award here…
…by Alicja Johnson who’s awesome movie review blog you can find here. (Check it out! It’s great fun.)
Now, the professor will answer some of the questions given to me. And you will learn a bit about this professor. And I will, too. Since I hardly know myself, don’t you see.
1. What is your favorite movie from 2015?
Ooo…that’s a hard one. Did it have to come out in 2015? I think my fav movie I watched was Lone Survivor. But, if it has to be a 2015 movie, definitely The Martian.
2. What are your most anticipated movies for this year?
Hmm…you know, to be completely (and professorishly) honest…I’m not sure what movies are coming out this year. I think a movie for The Horse and His Boy must be made, though. So, I’m looking forward to that one, the sudden.
3. Biggest disappointment (movie or TV show) from 2015?
Yes! Person of Interest. Just went downhill. You know, started on a mountain and ended up in a pool of muddy water. Who wants to see kissing like that? *dies*
4. What celebrity do you think you’d get along really well with–who could be your best friend?
Hmm…this is an interest of a question. I think I would have quite a spicy dinner conversation if these following chaps were at the table: Daniel Handler, Kenny G, Michael Bolton, Alice Cooper, Spiderman, and–the best one!!–Michael Tait. Yo.
5. Do you have a travel bucket list? What are the top three places you’d like to visit?
Yes! I’d like to be stranded in the Sahara desert for a week. You know, to see if I could survive. I bet I would. What with my trusty katana and a canteen of water, there’d be no stopping this professor! (So, desert, a castle, and…the Caribbean!)
Ooops…skipped this one…
6. Do you have a celebrity lookalike? If not, is there a celebrity you’ve always imagined yourself being like?
Well, I’m not sure. I’ve been told I look like this, tho…
7. Name your ideal comfort meal.
Spaghetti (hard to spell that) probably. Or pizza. But I try to stay away from it. Too much bread, I hear.
8. If you could choose any epic movie death, which way would you go?
Ooo! Ooo! This way:
9. Which fictional town (or school, like Hogwarts) would you choose to live in?
Well, this professor isn’t sure what Hogwarts is…but I think I’d live in a forest with cockroaches. I hear they’re very durable beasts.
10. What’s the first movie you remember seeing?
So, one of the first I remember seeing in the theatre is…
11. How long have you been blogging for, and why did you start?
Here’s the thing, we’re coming up on TPL’s third b-day! Wow. Three years. That’s older than me, see. A long time, double-see. I think I started just because I figured…
I forget why, in truth. #Truth
*bows* Goodnight, gentlemen!